A New Hampshire man who was severely burned after the battery of an electric cigarette exploded in his pocket is suing the maker of the cigarette and the store that sold it to him.
Students from across the county attended the IBU world cup Biathlon to cheer on the athletes.
It is Throwback Thursday once again, and we have a real treat for you today. Throwing it all the way back to the 80s, here is Susan Kimball.
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.