PRESQUE ISLE, Maine (WAGM) - A quick and easy recipe to make those perfect meatballs.
1. Cover Baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
2. Soak bread crumbs in milk in a small bowl for 20 minutes
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions in hot oil until translucent about 20 minutes
4. Mix beef and pork together in a large bowl. Stir onions, bread crumb mixture, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, Italian herb seasoning, and parmesan cheese into meat mixture with a rubber spatula or hands until combined. Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
5. Preheat an oven to 425F
6. Using wet hands, form meat mixture into balls. Arrange onto prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake in the preheated oven until browned and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.