Maine CDC reports 17 new COVID 19 cases; 32 people have recovered since yesterday
The Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention reports 17 new COVID 19 cases in the state, bringing the total now to 3,992.
3,456 people have recovered from the virus, an increase of 32 since Tuesday.
Maine CDC reports one new coronavirus-related death, bringing that total now to 124.
Aroostook County remains at 32 cases, of those 2 are active.
MAINE CORONAVIRUS DATA:
- Deaths: 124
- Total cases: 3,992
- Confirmed cases: 3,568
- Probable cases: 424
- Cumulative positivity rate: 2.63%
- 14-day positivity rate: 0.9%
- Patients recovered: 3,456
- Active cases: 412
- Currently hospitalized: 12
- Patients in intensive care unit: 1
- Patients on ventilators: 1
Copyright 2020 WAGM. All rights reserved.