No active COVID 19 cases in Aroostook County according to Maine CDC
Maine CDC reports 20 new cases in the state since yesterday
PRESQUE ISLE, Maine (WAGM) - Maine CDC reports 32 of the 33 cases in Aroostook County have recovered. One person with COVID 19 in The County passed away.
There are 20 new cases in the state according to the Maine CDC. The total now is 4,070, of those 365 are active.
3,579 people have recovered from the virus, an increase of 19 since yesterday.
The number of Mainers with COVID-19 who have died remains at 126.
MAINE CORONAVIRUS DATA (WMTW) :
- Deaths: 126
- Total cases: 4,070
- Confirmed cases: 3,662
- Probable cases: 408
- Cumulative positivity rate: 2.39%
- 14-day positivity rate: 0.9%
- Patients recovered: 3,579
- Active cases: 365
- Currently hospitalized: 9
- Patients in intensive care unit: 4
- Patients on ventilators: 1
Copyright 2020 WAGM. All rights reserved.