Garage fire in Castle Hill leaves structure total loss

By  | 

Castle Hill, Maine A Garage is a total loss after a Fire in Castle Hill. The fire broke out at 7:55 this evening on the McDonald Road.

When firefighters got on scene the building was very involved, there was nothing crews could do to save the building. They then focused on protecting the house and surrounding area from sparks spreading. The residents were home at the time, there were no injuries reported.

“Nothing at this point the fire is under investigation we are unsure if they had insurance we were able to protect the structure of their home. That was our priority when we first pulled in and we were able to accomplish that. No injuries at this time either,” said Chief Wark around 9:15pm.

Crown ambulance was standing by in the event of an injury.