Its business as usual at Star City IGA after fire next-door

It's business as usual days after a fire tore through the attic of an apartment building right next to Star City IGA.

Even though the store only had to close for a night and a morning, the owner says they'll feel the effects.

Josh Tweedie says the fire's only impact to the store was in the storage room and the loading dock, but that's not anything customers would see.
He estimates they lost 2 to 300 dollars worth of products.

Assistant Store Manager Joe Theriault was at work and noticed the smell and smoke, and ran up to the apartments to get everyone out.
Once he did that, he called the fire department.

We asked him if he felt like a hero- he said anyone would have done it...but knows that if he hadn't done it, the situation could have been a lot worse.