A roundup of the week's most newsworthy consumer and retail industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the consumer and retail industries stay on top of the week's most newsworthy and popular releases, here's a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn't be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Lights! Caramel! Action! Ben & Jerry's Newest Flavor Directed By Award-Winning Filmmaker Ava DuVernay
Ben & Jerry's proudly presents "Lights! Caramel! Action! directed by Ava DuVernay," featuring an ensemble cast of vanilla ice cream with salted caramel swirls, graham cracker swirls and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Toys"R"Us Partners with Anybodies to Launch Web3 Experiences for Fans
The first launch under the new partnership will include the release of 10,000 digital collectibles on Solana, the carbon neutral blockchain.
- Wilson Sporting Goods and TB12 Release Limited-Edition Football
A first of its kind for both brands, this collaboration is inspired by Tom Brady and Alex Guerrero's commitment to fueling performance, recovery, and greatness through the TB12 Method. As the official ball of the NFL, Wilson is committed to the growth of football on and off the field, while empowering players and fans alike.
- The Endery Partners with Maker's Mark® for a Sustainable Holiday Sweater Collection
Each sweater is handcrafted in Peru utilizing deadstock materials, specifically alpaca wool yarn that has been discarded or recycled and would have otherwise gone to waste.
- Diners Have Spoken: OpenTable Announces the Top 100 Restaurants for 2022
This year, restaurants became much more than just a place to grab a meal – but instead, the perfect backdrop for socializing, a way to connect with the local community, and an escape from too much time spent at home.
- Byrdie announces winners of its 2022 Beauty Awards
Byrdie's award-winning editors tested, analyzed, and declared winners for an exhaustive list of 109 different beauty categories, all designed to help readers narrow down the absolute best in beauty.
- Wingstop Debuts New Flavor That Tastes as Good as Gold
While it's not crafted using liquid gold, Wingstop's Carolina Gold BBQ tastes and looks the part, shimmering a golden hue on top of the brands' cooked-to-order proteins.
- PepsiCo Introduces New Packaging Goal, Doubling Down on Scaling Reusable Packaging Options PepsiCo will pursue four approaches to achieve its new packaging goal, including expanding its SodaStream business, both at home and in workplaces through SodaStream Professional; building out its refillable plastic (PET) and glass bottle offerings in partnership with PepsiCo bottlers; growing its fountain drinks business with reusable cups; and accelerating growth in powders and concentrates.
- McCormick® Releases Flavor Forecast® 23rd Edition Including Inaugural Flavor of the Year and "House of Flavor by McCormick" Experience in the Metaverse
Kevan Vetter, Executive Chef, Senior Director of Culinary for McCormick, said, "With the inaugural Flavor of the Year, Vietnamese x Cajun Style Seasoning, McCormick is demonstrating the culinary masterpiece that emerges when cuisines are combined. Through our activation in the Metaverse and tasting event, in partnership with Smashburger, we're excited to bring these flavorful concoctions to consumers."
- Instacart Delivers the Scent of the Season - Fresh-Cut Trees - for the First Time This Holiday Season
Customers can conveniently get same-day, nationwide delivery of live trees - along with all of their seasonal decor - via the Instacart App.
- Swiftly Consumer Survey Reveals 69% of Shoppers Struggle to Pay Their Grocery Bills As a result of today's economic uncertainties, the survey confirms that consumers have adapted not just what they buy, but how they buy, and the recent uptick of in-store shopping presents a tremendous opportunity for brick-and-mortar grocers.
Read more of the latest consumer-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNcnsmr on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they're signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at email@example.com.
View original content to download multimedia:
SOURCE PR Newswire