Red Sox vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
When the San Diego Padres (20-25) and Boston Red Sox (25-20) square of at PETCO Park on Saturday, May 20, Joe Musgrove will get the call for the Padres, while the Red Sox will send Chris Sale to the hill. The game will begin at 10:10 PM ET.
The Red Sox are listed as -105 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the favorite Padres (-115). The game's over/under has been set at 7.5 runs.
Red Sox vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Probable Pitchers: Musgrove - SD (1-1, 6.63 ERA) vs Sale - BOS (3-2, 5.40 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-125||+105||Padres (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to wager on the Red Sox's game versus the Padres but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Red Sox (-105) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Red Sox to take down the Padres with those odds, and the Red Sox emerge with the victory, you'd get back $19.52.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Rafael Devers hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Padres vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Padres vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Red Sox|
|Padres vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Padres have been favored 26 times and won 12, or 46.2%, of those games.
- The Padres have a record of 12-14 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter (46.2% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from San Diego, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- The Padres played as the moneyline favorite for five of their last 10 games, and they finished 1-4 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, San Diego and its opponents combined to hit the over one time (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Red Sox have been underdogs in 26 games this season and have come away with the win 14 times (53.8%) in those contests.
- The Red Sox have a mark of 13-12 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Red Sox vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Justin Turner||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+200)|
|Rafael Devers||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+145)|
|Alex Verdugo||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+260)|
|Jarren Duran||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+220)|
|Triston Casas||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Red Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||18th||5th|
|Win AL East||+3000||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.