Golden Knights vs. Stars Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 2
The Vegas Golden Knights and Dallas Stars square off in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at T-Mobile Arena on Sunday, May 21, starting at 3:00 PM ET on ABC and ESPN+. The Golden Knights are ahead in the series 1-0. The Golden Knights are favored (-120) against the Stars (+100).
Here is our pick for who will capture the victory in this Stanley Cup Semifinals contest.
Golden Knights vs. Stars Predictions for Sunday
Our computer model for this matchup predicts a final score of Golden Knights 4, Stars 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Golden Knights (-120)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.2
- Computer Predicted Spread: Golden Knights (-0.7)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs Stars Additional Info
|Golden Knights vs Stars Betting Trends & Stats|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Stars Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Stars|
Golden Knights Splits and Trends
- The Golden Knights are 51-22-9 overall and 15-9-24 in overtime matchups.
- Vegas is 23-8-5 (51 points) in its 36 games decided by one goal.
- The 13 times this season the Golden Knights ended a game with only one goal, they went 1-10-2 (four points).
- Vegas has taken 13 points from the 19 games this season when it scored two goals (4-10-5 record).
- The Golden Knights have scored more than two goals 60 times, and are 55-3-2 in those games (to record 112 points).
- In the 27 games when Vegas has recorded a lone power-play goal, it registered 39 points after finishing 19-7-1.
- In the 45 games when it outshot its opponent, Vegas is 33-7-5 (71 points).
- The Golden Knights have been outshot by opponents 43 times, and went 23-17-3 (49 points).
Stars Splits and Trends
- The Stars have a record of 47-21-14 this season and are 8-17-25 in overtime games.
- In the 31 games Dallas has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up 36 points.
- In 14 games this season when the Stars finished a game with just one goal, they earned a total of eight points (3-9-2).
- Dallas has earned 19 points (6-5-7 record) this season when scoring a pair of goals .
- The Stars have earned 100 points in their 62 games with more than two goals scored.
- This season, Dallas has capitalized on a lone power-play goal in 28 games and registered 37 points with a record of 15-6-7.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Dallas is 33-12-7 (73 points).
- The Stars have been outshot by opponents 40 times this season, and earned 46 points in those games.
|Golden Knights Rank||Golden Knights AVG||Stars AVG||Stars Rank|
|18th||20.3%||Power Play %||25%||5th|
|19th||77.4%||Penalty Kill %||83.5%||3rd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Golden Knights vs. Stars Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC and ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.