Michael Mmoh 2023 French Open Odds
Michael Mmoh goes into the French Open (in Paris, France) coming off a forced retirement in the round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC. Mmoh's first opponent is Taylor Fritz (in the round of 128). Mmoh's odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +50000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Mmoh at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 128
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Mmoh's Next Match
Mmoh will get started at the French Open by facing Fritz in the round of 128 on Tuesday, May 30 (at 9:30 AM ET).
Mmoh is currently listed at +1100 to win his next match against Fritz. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Michael Mmoh Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +50000
Want to bet on Mmoh? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Mmoh dropped his most recent match, 4-6, 2-2 (retired) against Tommy Paul in the Round of 16 of the Abierto Mexicano Telcel presentado por HSBC on March 1, 2023.
- The 25-year-old Mmoh is 11-10 over the past 12 months and is still looking for his first tournament win.
- Through 21 matches over the past year (across all court types), Mmoh has played 23.3 games per match. He won 52.8% of them.
- Over the past year, Mmoh has been victorious in 29.9% of his return games and 74.7% of his service games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.