Red Sox vs. Padres Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 10:08 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 4:09 PM EDT
The San Diego Padres (20-26) will aim to snap a four-game losing streak when hosting the Boston Red Sox (26-20) at 4:10 PM ET on Sunday.
The probable starters are Michael Wacha (4-1) for the Padres and Corey Kluber (2-5) for the Red Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Red Sox vs. Padres Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSSD
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Wacha - SD (4-1, 4.06 ERA) vs Kluber - BOS (2-5, 6.41 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Padres vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Red Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Padres vs Red Sox|
|Padres vs Red Sox Odds|
|Padres vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Corey Kluber
- Kluber gets the start for the Red Sox, his ninth of the season. He is 2-5 with a 6.41 ERA and 33 strikeouts through 39 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Sunday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when the righty threw five innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- The 37-year-old has an ERA of 6.41, with 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings in eight games this season. Opponents have a .267 batting average against him.
- Kluber has registered one quality start this season.
- Kluber will try to pick up his seventh outing of five or more innings pitched this season. He averages 4.9 innings per appearance.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Padres Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Michael Wacha
- The Padres' Wacha (4-1) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander allowed one hit in seven scoreless innings pitched against the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.06, a 3.15 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.173 in eight games this season.
- In eight starts this season, he's earned four quality starts.
- Wacha has six starts of five or more innings this season in eight chances. He averages 5.5 innings per outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.