Lakers vs. Nuggets Injury Report Today - May 22
Ahead of Game 4 of the Western Conference finals against the Denver Nuggets (53-29), the Los Angeles Lakers (43-39) are keeping their eye on just one player on the injury report. The game tips at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, May 22 at Crypto.com Arena.
Watch Lakers vs. Nuggets with Fubo!
The teams square off once again after the Nuggets took down the Lakers 119-108 on Saturday. Jamal Murray led the way with a team-high 37 points in the victory for the Nuggets, while Anthony Davis put up 28 points in the loss for the Lakers.
Lakers vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Lakers vs Nuggets Player Props|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Nuggets|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Prediction|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Players to Watch|
Los Angeles Lakers Injury Report Today
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Denver Nuggets Injury Report Today
Lakers vs. Nuggets Game Info
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California
- TV: ESPN
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with Fubo.
Lakers Season Insights
- The 117.2 points per game the Lakers score are only 4.7 more points than the Nuggets allow (112.5).
- Los Angeles is 36-17 when scoring more than 112.5 points.
- In their last 10 games, the Lakers have been scoring 113.8 points per contest, an average that's a little lower than the 117.2 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
- Los Angeles hits 10.8 three-pointers per game (24th in the league) while shooting 34.6% from beyond the arc (24th in the NBA). It is making 1.7 fewer threes per contest than its opponents, who drain 12.5 per game while shooting 34.4%.
- The Lakers rank 19th in the league by averaging 111.8 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 14th in the NBA, allowing 111.5 points per 100 possessions.
Nuggets Season Insights
- The Nuggets' 115.8 points per game are just 0.8 fewer points than the 116.6 the Lakers allow to opponents.
- Denver has put together a 37-4 record in games it scores more than 116.6 points.
- While the Nuggets are posting 115.8 points per game in 2022-23, they have bettered that mark in their previous 10 games, producing 117.4 a contest.
- Denver makes 11.8 three-pointers per game (18th in the league) compared to its opponents' 11.4. It shoots 37.9% from deep, and its opponents shoot 34.4%.
- The Nuggets rank second in the league averaging 116.3 points per 100 possessions on offense, and defensively are 19th, allowing 112.9 points per 100 possessions.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Rep your team with officially licensed gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.