Red Sox vs. Angels: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels will meet Rafael Devers and the Boston Red Sox on Monday at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, at 9:38 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Angels as -115 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Red Sox -105 moneyline odds to win. The total for the game is set at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Red Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Red Sox vs. Angels Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have a record of 4-3.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Red Sox and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Red Sox's past 10 games. Boston's last three games have finished below the set point total, and the average total in that streak was 8.2.
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Angels vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Angels vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Red Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Angels vs Red Sox|
|Angels vs Red Sox Odds|
Red Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The Red Sox have been underdogs in 28 games this season and have come away with the win 15 times (53.6%) in those contests.
- Boston has a record of 13-13, a 50% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of -105 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Red Sox have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Boston's games have gone over the total in 29 of its 46 chances.
- The Red Sox have yet play a game with a spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.