Derrick White NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Celtics vs. Heat - May 23
The Boston Celtics, Derrick White included, hit the court versus the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
With prop bets available for White, let's examine some stats and trends to help you find good wagers.
Derrick White Prop Bets vs. the Heat
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Derrick White's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Derrick White Insights vs. the Heat
- This season, he's put up 10.4% of the Celtics' attempted field goals, as he's averaging 9.2 per contest.
- White is averaging 4.8 three-point field goal attempts per game this season, which is 11.2% of his team's shots from beyond the arc.
- The Celtics rank 16th in possessions per game with 101.9. His opponents, the Heat, have one of the slowest tempos with 99.2 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Heat have conceded 109.8 points per game, which is second-best in the league.
- On the glass, the Heat are sixth in the NBA, allowing 41.9 rebounds per game.
- Looking at assists, the Heat have given up 25.6 per contest, 14th in the league.
- The Heat concede 13.1 made 3-pointers per game, 28th-ranked in the NBA.
Derrick White vs. the Heat
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add White or any of his Celtics teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.