Red Sox vs. Angels: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Angels will meet on Tuesday at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, at 9:38 PM ET, with Masataka Yoshida and Shohei Ohtani among those expected to deliver at the plate.
The Red Sox are -115 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Angels (-105). The total for the game is set at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Red Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Red Sox vs. Angels Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox Recent Betting Performance
- The Red Sox have played as the favorite in three of their past 10 games and have gone 1-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Red Sox and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Red Sox's last 10 games. Boston's last four games have gone under the total, and the average over/under during that span was 8.5.
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Angels Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Red Sox vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Angels|
|Red Sox vs Angels Odds|
Red Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The Red Sox have won 10 of the 17 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (58.8%).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, Boston has gone 10-7 (58.8%).
- The Red Sox have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.5% in this contest.
- Boston has played in 47 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-17-1).
- The Red Sox have not had a spread set for a contest this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.