Derrick White NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Celtics vs. Heat - May 25
The Boston Celtics, Derrick White included, will play at 8:30 PM on Thursday against the Miami Heat in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
Let's look at White's prop bets, and some stats and trends to help you make good wagers.
Derrick White Prop Bets vs. the Heat
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Derrick White's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Derrick White Insights vs. the Heat
- White has taken 9.2 shots per game this season and made 4.3 per game, which account for 10.4% and 10.1%, respectively, of his team's total.
- This season, he's accounted for 11.3% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 1.8 per game.
- White's opponents, the Heat, have one of the NBA's slowest tempos with 99.2 possessions per game, while his Celtics rank 16th in possessions per game with 101.9.
- On defense, the Heat have given up 109.8 points per game, which is second-best in the NBA.
- The Heat are the sixth-ranked team in the league, giving up 41.9 rebounds per game.
- The Heat give up 25.6 assists per contest, 14th-ranked in the league.
- Giving up 13.1 made 3-pointers per contest, the Heat are the 28th-ranked team in the NBA.
Derrick White vs. the Heat
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add White or any of his Celtics teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.