Grant Williams NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Celtics vs. Heat - May 25
Grant Williams and the rest of the Boston Celtics take on the Miami Heat in the NBA Playoffs on Thursday, at 8:30 PM ET.
In this piece we'll examine Williams' stats and trends, helping you with your prop bets.
Grant Williams Prop Bets vs. the Heat
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Grant Williams' player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Grant Williams Insights vs. the Heat
- Williams is responsible for attempting 6.5% of his team's field goal attempts this season with six per game.
- This season, he's accounted for 8.7% of his team's three-pointers made, averaging 1.5 per game.
- The Celtics rank 16th in possessions per game with 101.9. His opponents, the Heat, have one of the slowest tempos with 99.2 possessions per contest.
- Defensively, the Heat are ranked second in the NBA, conceding 109.8 points per contest.
- Allowing 41.9 rebounds per game, the Heat are the sixth-ranked team in the league.
- The Heat give up 25.6 assists per contest, 14th-ranked in the NBA.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Heat have conceded 13.1 makes per game, 28th in the NBA.
Grant Williams vs. the Heat
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Williams or any of his Celtics teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.