Red Sox vs. Guardians: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Shane Bieber takes the mound for the Cleveland Guardians on Tuesday against Masataka Yoshida and the Boston Red Sox. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET at Progressive Field.
Bookmakers list the Guardians as -110 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Red Sox -110 moneyline odds. The total is 7.5 runs for this game (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Red Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Red Sox vs. Guardians Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Red Sox Recent Betting Performance
- The Red Sox have been underdogs four times over their past 10 games and lost every one of those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Red Sox and their opponents are 3-6-1 in their previous 10 games.
- The Red Sox have put together a 2-6-0 record against the runline over their previous 10 contests (oddsmakers set runlines in eight of those contests). The average over/under set by sportsbooks in Boston's past three games has been 8.5, a streak in which the Red Sox and their opponents have gone under each time.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Red Sox|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The Red Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 33 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (45.5%) in those games.
- Boston has a record of 15-18 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Red Sox have a 52.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 33 of its 59 games with a total.
- The Red Sox have posted a record of 2-6-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.