How to Watch the Red Sox vs. Guardians Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 6
James Paxton gets the nod on the mound for the Boston Red Sox looking to slow down Josh Naylor and the Cleveland Guardians on Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Red Sox vs. Guardians Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Red Sox rank 18th in Major League Baseball with 66 home runs.
- Boston ranks sixth in the majors with a .430 team slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox's .262 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking fifth in MLB.
- Boston has scored the fourth-most runs in baseball this season with 306.
- The Red Sox have an on-base percentage of .334 this season, which ranks third in the league.
- The Red Sox are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking eighth with an average of eight strikeouts per game.
- Boston strikes out 8.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 14th in MLB.
- Boston pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.65 ERA this year, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- Red Sox pitchers have a 1.322 WHIP this season, 17th in the majors.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Red Sox's Paxton (1-1) will make his fifth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in five innings pitched against the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday.
- In four starts this season, he's earned one quality start.
- In four starts, Paxton has pitched through or past the fifth inning three times. He has a season average of 4.8 frames per outing.
Red Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Red Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|6/1/2023||Reds||W 8-2||Home||Chris Sale||Hunter Greene|
|6/3/2023||Rays||W 8-5||Home||Garrett Whitlock||Trevor Kelley|
|6/3/2023||Rays||L 4-2||Home||Kutter Crawford||Tyler Glasnow|
|6/4/2023||Rays||L 6-2||Home||Tanner Houck||Taj Bradley|
|6/5/2023||Rays||L 4-1||Home||Brayan Bello||Shane McClanahan|
|6/6/2023||Guardians||-||Away||James Paxton||Shane Bieber|
|6/7/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Chris Sale||Tanner Bibee|
|6/8/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Garrett Whitlock||Aaron Civale|
|6/9/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Tanner Houck||Gerrit Cole|
|6/10/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Brayan Bello||Domingo Germán|
|6/11/2023||Yankees||-||Away||James Paxton||Clarke Schmidt|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.