Red Sox vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - June 6
The Cleveland Guardians (27-32) and the Boston Red Sox (30-30) will square off on Tuesday, June 6 at Progressive Field, with Shane Bieber getting the nod for the Guardians and James Paxton taking the mound for the Red Sox. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET.
The Guardians are -110 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Red Sox (-110). The over/under for the matchup has been set at 7.5 runs.
Red Sox vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Bieber - CLE (4-3, 3.72 ERA) vs Paxton - BOS (1-1, 4.26 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-110||-110||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-111||-111||-||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-130||+110||Guardians (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Red Sox versus Guardians game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Red Sox (-110) in this matchup, means that you think the Red Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.09 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Masataka Yoshida hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Red Sox|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- The Guardians have entered the game as favorites 30 times this season and won 15, or 50%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter, the Guardians have a 15-17 record (winning 46.9% of their games).
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 52.4% chance of a victory for Cleveland.
- Over the last 10 games, the Guardians have been listed as the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just two times, and they won both games.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Cleveland and its opponents combined to hit the over three times.
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 15, or 45.5%, of the 33 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Red Sox have won 15 of 33 games when listed as at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- In four games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have a record of 0-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Boston and its opponents are 3-6-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Red Sox vs. Guardians Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Alex Verdugo||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+210)|
|Jarren Duran||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+195)|
|Justin Turner||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+155)|
|Kiké Hernández||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+200)|
|Rafael Devers||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+340)||0.5 (+125)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||17th||5th|
|Win AL East||+8000||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.