Red Sox vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 6
The Boston Red Sox (30-30) will look to snap a three-game losing streak when visiting the Cleveland Guardians (27-32) at 7:10 PM ET on Tuesday.
The probable starters are Shane Bieber (4-3) for the Guardians and James Paxton (1-1) for the Red Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bieber - CLE (4-3, 3.72 ERA) vs Paxton - BOS (1-1, 4.26 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Red Sox|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: James Paxton
- Paxton gets the start for the Red Sox, his fifth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 4.26 ERA and 27 strikeouts in 19 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out came on Wednesday against the Cincinnati Reds, when the lefty threw five innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up four hits.
- The 34-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.26, with 12.8 strikeouts per nine innings in four games this season. Opponents have a .236 batting average against him.
- Paxton has registered one quality start this year.
- Paxton will try to record his fourth matchup of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 4.8 innings per appearance.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Shane Bieber
- Bieber (4-3) will take to the mound for the Guardians and make his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up seven earned runs in four innings pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
- The 28-year-old has an ERA of 3.72 and 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .265 in 12 games this season.
- He has nine quality starts in 12 chances this season.
- Bieber has 10 starts of five or more innings this season in 12 chances. He averages 6.3 innings per outing.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 28-year-old's 3.72 ERA ranks 33rd, 1.293 WHIP ranks 43rd, and 6.4 K/9 ranks 64th.
Shane Bieber vs. Red Sox
- The Red Sox have scored 306 runs this season, which ranks fourth in MLB. They have 536 hits, fifth in baseball, with 66 home runs (18th in the league).
- The right-hander has allowed the Red Sox to go 5-for-25 with three doubles and two RBI in seven innings this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.