Justin Turner Player Prop Bets: Red Sox vs. Yankees - June 9
Justin Turner -- with an on-base percentage of .250 in his past 10 games, 87 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Boston Red Sox against the New York Yankees, with Gerrit Cole on the mound, on June 9 at 7:05 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Guardians.
Justin Turner Game Info & Props vs. the Yankees
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Yankees Starter: Gerrit Cole
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +155)
Looking to place a prop bet on Justin Turner? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Justin Turner At The Plate
- Turner has 12 doubles, seven home runs and 25 walks while batting .256.
- Turner has recorded a hit in 38 of 60 games this year (63.3%), including 18 multi-hit games (30.0%).
- He has hit a home run in seven games this season (11.7%), homering in 2.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 31.7% of his games this year, Turner has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 10.0% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in one contest.
- He has scored at least once 27 times this season (45.0%), including five games with multiple runs (8.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Justin Turner Home/Away Batting Splits
Yankees Pitching Rankings
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Yankees pitching staff ranks 10th in MLB.
- The Yankees have the fifth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.63).
- Yankees pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (72 total, 1.1 per game).
- Cole (7-0 with a 2.82 ERA and 84 strikeouts in 79 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Yankees, his 14th of the season.
- The righty last pitched on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he went six innings, allowing one earned run while giving up four hits.
- The 32-year-old's 2.82 ERA ranks 14th, 1.130 WHIP ranks 30th, and 9.5 K/9 ranks 25th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.