Bruins vs. Sabres: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Boston Bruins (11-1-2) take on the Buffalo Sabres (7-7-1) at KeyBank Center on Tuesday, November 14 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, MSG-B, and NESN. The Bruins fell to the Montreal Canadiens 3-2 in overtime in their most recent game, while the Sabres are coming off a 4-0 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Bruins vs. Sabres Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG-B, and NESN Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: KeyBank Center in Buffalo, New York
|Bruins (-145)||Sabres (+120)||6||Bruins (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Bruins Betting Insights
- The Bruins have been favored on the moneyline 11 times this season, and have gone 8-3 in those games.
- Boston has gone 8-2 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -145 or shorter (80.0% win percentage).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Bruins' implied win probability is 59.2%.
- Boston's 14 matches this season have finished above this game's total of 6 goals four times.
Bruins vs Sabres Additional Info
|Bruins vs Sabres Odds/Over/Under|
|Bruins vs Sabres Prediction|
|Bruins vs Sabres Player Props|
|How to Watch Bruins vs Sabres|
Bruins vs. Sabres Rankings
|Bruins Total (Rank)||Sabres Total (Rank)|
|45 (18th)||Goals||44 (19th)|
|28 (1st)||Goals Allowed||47 (19th)|
|10 (17th)||Power Play Goals||5 (28th)|
|5 (2nd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||9 (12th)|
Bruins Advanced Stats
- Boston is 5-5-0 against the spread, and 7-1-2 overall, in its last 10 games.
- In its past 10 games, Boston went over three times.
- The Bruins have had an average of 5.9 total goals scored in their past 10 games, 0.1 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Bruins' goals per game average is equal to their season-long average.
- The Bruins' 3.2 average goals per game add up to 45 total, which makes them the 18th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- On defense, the Bruins have been the strongest squad in league action, allowing 28 total goals (only two per game).
- With a +17 goal differential, they're ranked third-best in the NHL.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.