Charlie Coyle Game Preview: Bruins vs. Sabres - November 14
The Boston Bruins, with Charlie Coyle, will be on the ice Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Buffalo Sabres. Prop bets for Coyle in that upcoming Bruins-Sabres matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Charlie Coyle vs. Sabres Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG-B, and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +230)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Coyle Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Coyle has averaged 17:03 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +4.
- In three of 14 games this season, Coyle has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- In eight of 14 games this year, Coyle has recorded a point, and in one of those games he came away with multiple points.
- In six of 14 games this season, Coyle has had an assist, but no games with multiple assists.
- Coyle has an implied probability of 44.4% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Coyle going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 30.3%.
Coyle Stats vs. the Sabres
- The Sabres have conceded 47 goals in total (3.1 per game), which ranks 19th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's -3 goal differential ranks 21st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Buffalo|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.