Maine vs. Rhode Island Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Cross Insurance Center has the Rhode Island Rams (2-0) taking on the Maine Black Bears (2-1) at 6:00 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 70-51 victory, heavily favoring Rhode Island.
The Black Bears are coming off of a 69-48 victory over UMass in their most recent outing on Sunday.
Maine vs. Rhode Island Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Cross Insurance Center in Bangor, Maine
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Maine vs. Rhode Island Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rhode Island 70, Maine 51
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Maine Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Black Bears had a -16 scoring differential last season, putting up 59.7 points per game (283rd in college basketball) and giving up 60.3 (74th in college basketball).
- With 61.8 points per game in America East action, Maine posted 2.1 more points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (59.7 PPG).
- The Black Bears averaged 62.4 points per game last season at home, which was 5.5 more points than they averaged in away games (56.9).
- In 2022-23, Maine ceded 57.7 points per game at home. Away from home, it allowed 61.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.