Maine vs. Northwestern State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest between the Northwestern State Demons (1-2) and Maine Black Bears (1-2) squaring off at UNF Arena has a projected final score of 76-69 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Northwestern State, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 4:00 PM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Northwestern State should cover the spread, which currently sits at 5.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 142.5 over/under.
Maine vs. Northwestern State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: Maine -5.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Maine -250, Northwestern State +195
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Maine vs. Northwestern State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northwestern State 76, Maine 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Maine vs. Northwestern State
- Pick ATS: Northwestern State (+5.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Maine Performance Insights
- With 68.5 points scored per game and 69.7 points allowed last season, Maine was 262nd in the country offensively and 162nd on defense.
- Last season, the Black Bears were 0-worst in college basketball in rebounds (27 per game) and 247th in rebounds allowed (32.1).
- Last season Maine was ranked 128th in college basketball in assists with 13.7 per game.
- Last season, the Black Bears were 266th in the country in 3-point makes (6.6 per game) and 240th in 3-point percentage (33%).
- Defensively, Maine was 156th in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed per game at 7 last year. It was 223rd in 3-point percentage conceded at 34.3%.
- Maine attempted 64.9% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 35.1% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 74.7% of Maine's buckets were 2-pointers, and 25.3% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.