Maine vs. Northwestern State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 16
The Maine Black Bears (1-2) are favored by 5.5 points against the Northwestern State Demons (1-2) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup's point total is set at 142.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Maine vs. Northwestern State Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+ Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Maine Betting Records & Stats
- Maine and its opponents went over 142.5 combined points in six of 24 games last season.
- The average amount of points in Maine's matchups last season was 138.2, which is 4.3 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Maine covered 16 times in 24 matchups with a spread last season.
- Maine put together a 4-1 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 80% of those games).
- The Black Bears played as a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter in only one game last season, which they won.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives Maine a 71.4% chance to win.
Maine vs. Northwestern State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 142.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 142.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Maine Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 68.5 points per game the Black Bears averaged were only 3.6 fewer points than the Demons allowed (72.1).
- Maine went 6-1 against the spread and 7-3 overall last season when scoring more than 72.1 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Maine vs. Northwestern State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Maine vs. Northwestern State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-3-0||Home ATS Record||7-5-0|
|9-5-0||Away ATS Record||10-5-0|
|78.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||76.8|
|61.8||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||73.6|
|5-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-5-0|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.