Celtics vs. Raptors Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Boston Celtics (9-2) will attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Toronto Raptors (5-6) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Scotiabank Arena as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on TSN and NBCS-BOS.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Celtics vs. Raptors Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TSN and NBCS-BOS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics vs. Raptors Score Prediction
- Prediction: Celtics 117 - Raptors 105
Celtics vs Raptors Additional Info
|Celtics vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Celtics vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Raptors|
|Celtics vs Raptors Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Celtics vs. Raptors
- Pick ATS: Celtics (- 8.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Celtics (-12.4)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 222.4
- The Celtics have covered the spread more often than the Raptors this year, sporting an ATS record of 8-3-0, as opposed to the 5-6-0 mark of the Raps.
- Boston covers the spread when it is an 8.5-point favorite or more 85.7% of the time. That's more often than Toronto covers as an underdog of 8.5 or more (never covered this season).
- When it comes to eclipsing the over/under in 2023-24, Boston does it more often (54.5% of the time) than Toronto (45.5%).
- The Celtics have an .800 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (8-2) this season, better than the .286 winning percentage for the Raptors as a moneyline underdog (2-5).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Celtics with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Performance Insights
- Things are clicking for the Celtics, who are scoring 119.4 points per game (fifth-best in NBA) and allowing 106.0 points per contest (fourth-best).
- Boston is top-five this season in rebounding, ranking best in the league with 47.9 boards per game. Meanwhile, it ranks 11th with 42.5 rebounds allowed per contest.
- The Celtics are putting up 25.0 dimes per game, which ranks them 19th in the NBA in 2023-24.
- Boston ranks worst in the NBA with 10.9 forced turnovers per game, but it has helped offset that by ranking second-best in the league by averaging 12.2 turnovers per contest.
- The Celtics rank second-best in the NBA by making 16.3 treys per game. In terms of three-point percentage, they rank 12th in the league at 36.8%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.