Maine vs. Presbyterian: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Presbyterian Blue Hose (4-0) will try to extend a four-game winning streak when hitting the road against the Maine Black Bears (2-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at UNF Arena. It airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
In this article, you will find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Maine vs. Presbyterian matchup.
Maine vs. Presbyterian Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: UNF Arena in Jacksonville, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Maine vs. Presbyterian Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Maine Moneyline||Presbyterian Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Maine (-2.5)||137.5||-140||+115||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Maine (-2.5)||137.5||-142||+118||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Maine vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Maine covered 16 times in 24 matchups with a spread last season.
- A total of 12 Black Bears games last season hit the over.
- Presbyterian covered 12 times in 29 games with a spread last season.
- The Blue Hose and their opponents combined to go over the point total 13 out of 29 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.