Charlie Coyle Game Preview: Bruins vs. Canadiens - November 18
The Boston Bruins, Charlie Coyle included, will play the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Coyle are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Charlie Coyle vs. Canadiens Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +195)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Coyle Season Stats Insights
- Coyle has averaged 17:09 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus of +3).
- In three of 15 games this year, Coyle has scored a goal, and he has one game with multiple goals.
- Coyle has registered a point in a game eight times this season out of 15 games played, including multiple points on one occasion.
- Coyle has an assist in six of 15 games this year, but has not recorded two or more in a game so far.
- Coyle's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 48.8% that he goes over.
- There is an implied probability of 33.9% of Coyle going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Coyle Stats vs. the Canadiens
- The Canadiens have conceded 59 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 27th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's -10 goal differential ranks 25th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Montreal|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.