Charlie McAvoy Game Preview: Bruins vs. Canadiens - November 18
The Boston Bruins, Charlie McAvoy included, will face the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. Thinking about a wager on McAvoy? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Charlie McAvoy vs. Canadiens Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -128)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +100)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
McAvoy Season Stats Insights
- In 11 games this season, McAvoy has averaged 17:43 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of +7.
- McAvoy has a goal in two of 11 games this year, but has to post a multi-goal effort.
- McAvoy has a point in eight of 11 games this year, with multiple points in four of them.
- McAvoy has an assist in six of 11 games played this season, including multiple assists four times.
- McAvoy has an implied probability of 56.1% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, McAvoy has an implied probability of 50% of going over his assist prop bet.
McAvoy Stats vs. the Canadiens
- The Canadiens are 27th in goals allowed, conceding 59 total goals (3.5 per game) in the league.
- The team has the league's 25th-ranked goal differential (-10).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Montreal|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.