David Pastrnak Game Preview: Bruins vs. Canadiens - November 18
David Pastrnak will be in action when the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens meet on Saturday at TD Garden, starting at 7:00 PM ET. Fancy a bet on Pastrnak? We have numbers and figures to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
David Pastrnak vs. Canadiens Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +120)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -118)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Pastrnak Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Pastrnak has a plus-minus of +11, while averaging 19:26 on the ice per game.
- Pastrnak has scored a goal in a game nine times this year over 15 games played, with multiple goals in two of those contests.
- Pastrnak has a point in 12 games this season (out of 15), including multiple points eight times.
- In 10 of 15 games this season, Pastrnak has registered an assist, and in three of those matches recorded two or more.
- The implied probability is 45.5% that Pastrnak hits the over on his points prop total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 54.1% of Pastrnak going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Pastrnak Stats vs. the Canadiens
- The Canadiens have conceded 59 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 27th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's -10 goal differential ranks 25th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Montreal|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.