Maine vs. North Florida Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Maine Black Bears (3-2) and North Florida Ospreys (3-2) squaring off at UNF Arena has a projected final score of 77-69 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Maine, who is listed as the favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 5:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Maine is projected to cover the spread (4.5) against North Florida. The two sides are projected to eclipse the 142.5 total.
Maine vs. North Florida Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: Maine -4.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Maine -200, North Florida +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Maine vs. North Florida Score Prediction
- Prediction: Maine 77, North Florida 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Maine vs. North Florida
- Pick ATS: Maine (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Maine has gone 2-2-0 against the spread, while North Florida's ATS record this season is 1-3-0. Both the Black Bears and the Ospreys are 3-1-0 in terms of hitting the over in their games this season. The teams score 157 points per game, 14.5 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Maine Performance Insights
- The Black Bears outscore opponents by 11.2 points per game (scoring 77.2 points per game to rank 164th in college basketball while allowing 66 per contest to rank 115th in college basketball) and have a +56 scoring differential overall.
- Maine wins the rebound battle by 2.2 boards on average. It collects 31.6 rebounds per game, which ranks 272nd in college basketball, while its opponents grab 29.4 per contest.
- Maine hits 6.6 three-pointers per game (245th in college basketball), while its opponents have made 5.6 on average.
- The Black Bears rank 89th in college basketball with 101.7 points scored per 100 possessions, and 187th in college basketball defensively with 86.9 points conceded per 100 possessions.
- Maine wins the turnover battle by five per game, committing 10.4 (99th in college basketball) while its opponents average 15.4.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.