How to Watch the Maine vs. New Hampshire Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The New Hampshire Wildcats (5-5) and the Maine Black Bears (2-8) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Wildcat Stadium in a clash of CAA opponents.
New Hampshire has the 11th-best offense this season in terms of total yards (440.1 yards per game), but rank 20th-worst on the defensive side of the ball (424.2 yards allowed per game). Maine ranks 76th in the FCS with 23.4 points per game on offense, and it ranks 103rd with 31.6 points given up per contest on defense.
We dig deep into all of the details you need before this contest starts in this article, including how to watch on FloSports.
Maine vs. New Hampshire Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: FloSports
- City: Durham, New Hampshire
- Venue: Wildcat Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
Maine vs. New Hampshire Key Statistics
|361.2 (55th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||440.1 (11th)|
|420.6 (108th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||424.2 (109th)|
|86.9 (123rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||114.7 (101st)|
|274.3 (14th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||325.4 (3rd)|
|1 (51st)||Turnovers (Rank)||2 (78th)|
|3 (10th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (21st)|
Maine Stats Leaders
- Derek Robertson has racked up 2,595 yards (259.5 per game) while completing 63.9% of his passes and collecting 22 touchdown passes with 12 interceptions this season.
- Tristen Kenan has run for 414 yards on 99 carries so far this year while scoring five times on the ground. He's also added 22 catches, totaling 198 yards and one touchdown through the air.
- John Gay has racked up 199 yards (on 49 carries) with one touchdown.
- Joe Gillette has registered 35 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 547 (54.7 yards per game). He's been targeted 41 times and has five touchdowns.
- Jamie Lamson has put together a 502-yard season so far with five touchdowns. He's caught 41 passes on 44 targets.
- Montigo Moss' 37 grabs (on 53 targets) have netted him 408 yards (40.8 ypg) and three touchdowns.
New Hampshire Stats Leaders
- Max Brosmer has thrown for 3,207 yards (320.7 ypg) to lead New Hampshire, completing 64.1% of his passes and collecting 26 touchdown passes compared to six interceptions this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 109 rushing yards on 49 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Dylan Laube, has carried the ball 160 times for 723 yards (72.3 per game) and nine touchdowns. He's proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 699 receiving yards on 68 catches with seven touchdowns through the air.
- Myles Thomason has been handed the ball 32 times this year and racked up 161 yards (16.1 per game) with one touchdown.
- Logan Tomlinson has put together a 495-yard season so far with six touchdowns, hauling in 34 passes on 27 targets.
- Kyle Lepkowski's 38 grabs have yielded 436 yards and two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed New Hampshire or Maine gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.