Charlie Coyle Game Preview: Bruins vs. Lightning - November 20
The Boston Bruins, Charlie Coyle among them, face the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday at 7:00 PM ET, at Amalie Arena. If you're considering a bet on Coyle against the Lightning, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Charlie Coyle vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +110)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Coyle Season Stats Insights
- Coyle has averaged 17:12 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +4).
- Coyle has scored a goal in three of 16 games this year, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Coyle has a point in nine of 16 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- In seven of 16 games this season, Coyle has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Coyle has an implied probability of 47.6% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- Coyle has an implied probability of 33.3% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Coyle Stats vs. the Lightning
- On the defensive side, the Lightning are giving up 65 total goals (3.6 per game) which ranks 28th in the NHL.
- The team has the league's 18th-ranked goal differential (-2).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.