How to Watch SMU vs. West Virginia on TV or Live Stream - November 20
The West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1) battle the SMU Mustangs (3-1) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Suncoast Credit Union Arena. It starts at 8:30 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
SMU vs. West Virginia Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: Suncoast Credit Union Arena in Cypress Lake, Florida
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
SMU Stats Insights
- Last season, the Mustangs had a 42.2% shooting percentage from the field, which was 2.7% lower than the 44.9% of shots the Mountaineers' opponents hit.
- SMU had a 7-3 straight-up record in games it shot better than 44.9% from the field.
- The Mustangs were the 210th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Mountaineers ranked 201st.
- Last year, the Mustangs averaged 70.3 points per game, only 0.6 fewer points than the 70.9 the Mountaineers allowed.
- SMU went 9-7 last season when scoring more than 70.9 points.
West Virginia Stats Insights
- The Mountaineers' 45.2% shooting percentage from the field last season was 0.1 percentage points lower than the Mustangs allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- West Virginia went 12-3 when it shot higher than 45.3% from the field.
- The Mustangs ranked 189th in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Mountaineers ranked 60th.
- The Mountaineers' 76 points per game last year were only 0.4 more points than the 75.6 the Mustangs gave up.
- When West Virginia gave up fewer than 70.3 points last season, it went 13-2.
SMU Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- SMU put up 70.9 points per game when playing at home last season. On the road, it averaged 68.1 points per contest.
- When playing at home, the Mustangs ceded 12.3 fewer points per game (70.8) than in road games (83.1).
- In terms of three-point shooting, SMU fared better in home games last season, draining 7.1 treys per game with a 33.3% three-point percentage, compared to 6 threes per game and a 28% three-point percentage when playing on the road.
West Virginia Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- At home, West Virginia scored 79.4 points per game last season, 7.8 more than it averaged away (71.6).
- The Mountaineers conceded fewer points at home (69.2 per game) than on the road (74.6) last season.
- West Virginia sunk more 3-pointers at home (7.8 per game) than away (6.9) last season. It also had a higher 3-point percentage at home (36.9%) than on the road (32.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
SMU Upcoming Schedule
|11/8/2023||Western Illinois||W 90-53||Moody Coliseum|
|11/9/2023||Lamar||W 78-67||Moody Coliseum|
|11/14/2023||Texas A&M||L 79-66||Moody Coliseum|
|11/20/2023||West Virginia||-||Suncoast Credit Union Arena|
|11/26/2023||UL Monroe||-||Moody Coliseum|
West Virginia Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Missouri State||W 67-59||WVU Coliseum|
|11/10/2023||Monmouth||L 73-65||WVU Coliseum|
|11/14/2023||Jacksonville State||W 70-57||WVU Coliseum|
|11/20/2023||SMU||-||Suncoast Credit Union Arena|
|12/1/2023||St. John's (NY)||-||WVU Coliseum|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.