Terry McLaurin vs. Daron Bland: Week 12 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
When the Washington Commanders meet the Dallas Cowboys in Week 12, Terry McLaurin will face a Cowboys pass defense featuring Daron Bland. For more stats and analysis on this matchup, continue reading.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Commanders vs. Cowboys Game Info
- Game Date: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Stadium
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Terry McLaurin Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Cowboys|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Terry McLaurin vs. Daron Bland Insights
Terry McLaurin & the Commanders' Offense
- Terry McLaurin has totaled 56 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 644 (58.5 yards per game). He's been targeted 86 times and has two touchdowns.
- Through the air, Washington's passing offense has been very effective this season, as it ranks fifth in the league with 2,695 total passing yards (245 per game).
- The Commanders' offense ranks 12th in the NFL with 21.5 points per game and eighth with 340.7 total yards per contest.
- Washington is passing the ball more than any other team in the league, chucking it 40.2 times per contest.
- In the red zone, the Commanders have made 47 pass attempts inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season, ranking them 11th in the NFL. They pass the ball 57.3% of the time in the red zone.
Daron Bland & the Cowboys' Defense
- Daron Bland has a team-high six interceptions to go along with 38 tackles, one TFL, and 12 passes defended.
- In the air, Dallas has given up 1,571 passing yards, or 157.1 per game -- that's the second-lowest amount in the league.
- The Cowboys are conceding 17.5 points per game, the third-fewest in the league.
- Dallas' defense hasn't allowed a player to amass more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Cowboys have given up a touchdown pass to 12 players this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Terry McLaurin vs. Daron Bland Advanced Stats
|Terry McLaurin||Daron Bland|
|Rec. Targets||86||40||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||11.5||20||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||58.5||3.8||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||192||1||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||6||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.