Patriots Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 10 the New England Patriots' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +150000, place them 28th in the league.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
Patriots Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +20000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Patriots in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Patriots Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Patriots are 28th in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+150000), and reside in the same spot according to the computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Patriots have had the biggest change this season, dropping from +6600 at the start to +150000.
- The implied probability of the Patriots winning the Super Bowl, based on their +150000 moneyline odds, is 0.1%.
New England Betting Insights
- Against the spread, New England is 3-10-0 this season.
- There have been four Patriots games (out of 13) that hit the over this season.
- The Patriots have won 25% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (1-3).
- New England has won two of the nine games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Patriots rank fifth-worst in total offense (291.4 yards per game), but they've played slightly better on defense, ranking eighth with 306.9 yards allowed per game.
- While the Patriots' defense ranks 13th with 20.9 points allowed per game, they've been a little less successful on offense, ranking worst (13.0 points per game).
Patriots Impact Players
- Rhamondre Stevenson has rushed for 619 yards (51.6 per game) and four TDs in 12 games.
- Stevenson also has 38 catches for 238 yards and zero scores.
- Mac Jones has thrown for 2,120 yards (192.7 per game), completing 64.9%, with 10 touchdowns and 12 interceptions in 11 games.
- In 13 games, Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for 497 yards (38.2 per game) and two scores.
- Hunter Henry has 35 receptions for 353 yards (29.4 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- Ja'Whaun Bentley has been doing his part on defense, posting 86 tackles, 5.0 TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended for the Patriots.
Bet on Patriots to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Patriots Player Futures
2023-24 Patriots NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Eagles||L 25-20||+600|
|2||September 17||Dolphins||L 24-17||+650|
|3||September 24||@ Jets||W 15-10||+75000|
|4||October 1||@ Cowboys||L 38-3||+1000|
|5||October 8||Saints||L 34-0||+12500|
|6||October 15||@ Raiders||L 21-17||+50000|
|7||October 22||Bills||W 29-25||+3000|
|8||October 29||@ Dolphins||L 31-17||+650|
|9||November 5||Commanders||L 20-17||+150000|
|10||November 12||Colts||L 10-6||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Giants||L 10-7||+150000|
|13||December 3||Chargers||L 6-0||+10000|
|14||December 7||@ Steelers||W 21-18||+15000|
|16||December 24||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Bills||-||+3000|
Odds are current as of December 10 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.