Celtics Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks currently list the Boston Celtics (15-5) as the favorites to claim the 2023-24 NBA championship (+375 odds). They next take the court at home against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday, December 12 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Celtics NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+375||1st||Bet $100 to win $375|
|To Make the Finals||+150||-||Bet $100 to win $150|
|To Make the Playoffs||-10000||-||Bet $10000 to win $100|
Think the Celtics can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Celtics Standings Information
|5||New York Knicks||2.50|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Celtics Team Stats
- The Celtics are 15-5 on the season so far.
- The Celtics are unbeaten at home (9-0) and 6-5 on the road this year.
- The Celtics have won only one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (1-1), but they have 14 wins in 18 games when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Celtics' Top Players
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Celtics is Jayson Tatum, who averages 27.4 points and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Boston's best passer is Jrue Holiday, who averages 5.2 assists per game to go with his 12.4 PPG scoring average.
- Tatum leads the Celtics in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jaylen Brown and Al Horford lead Boston on the defensive end, with Brown leading the team in steals by averaging 1.2 per game and Horford in blocks, averaging 1.1 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.